Excellent Opportunity with a growing firm that is looking for a Senior Accountant to step in and take on some responsibilities handed down from the Partner! Here is your chance to use your experience and grow into a role that will help you gain experience, all the while working for a CPA firm that values its employees and enjoys the opportunity to mentor and prepare its team. Generous compensation, excellent benefits including PTO plan, retirement, and continuing education all in a great location! Want a place where you can quickly step into management and even Partnership? This Senior Accountant is the opportunity for you! Compensation is $57-68K depending on experience.
As the Senior Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of business and individual income tax returns
* Researching tax issues
* Working with clients to train and advise
* Consulting with clients on strategic planning, financial statements, budgeting, etc.
Key Qualifications the Senior Accountant will need to meet:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
* CPA or currently working toward CPA or desire to attain CPA
* Three to five years experience in tax preparation
* Mixture of experience in public accounting and corporate or private companies
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 18 – 789015
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||September 24, 2018|
|Date Closes||November 23, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $57,000.00 - $68,000.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories