If modeling and forecasting is where your passion lies, look no further! Our client is searching for an innovative and collaborative analyst to join their team and drive exciting changes. Compensation for this role is $90K with benefits and awesome culture!
As the Senior Financial Reporting Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
* Forecasting--collaborating with other department & gathering relevant information used to produce the forecast on a monthly, quarterly, yearly basis
* Financial reporting--working closely with executive team, providing recommendations on key metrics to follow
* Serving as a key contributor on annual financial planning and budgeting process
* Mentoring other team members
Key Qualifications the Senior Financial Reporting Analyst will need to meet:
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field of study
* Minimum five years experience--must have recent experience performing forecasting, budgeting, modeling
* Must demonstrate excellent analytical and modeling skills
* Must be a change driver
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 18 – 802997
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||September 21, 2018|
|Date Closes||November 20, 2018|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $90,000.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories