Our highly reputable and stable client has immediate openings for talented Service Desk Professionals! If you have worked in a service desk or technical support role for 2+ years and pride yourself on your fantastic customer service ability, then this could be an AMAZING opportunity for you. This position is the training ground for other divisions and will provide the opportunity to move up after at least a year on this team.
Responsibilities for these Service Desk positions include:
* Remote client support of various enterprise and desktop applications such as MS Office Suite, Active Directory, Outlook/Exchange 03/07 account creation and maintenance, and network connectivity issues.
* Support multiple MS Operating Systems and smart phone platforms via email, phone, and remote desktop.
* Responsible for providing quality, time-sensitive support for all end-users by controlling multiple task tickets through separate departments/technicians to bring issues to resolution.
* Utilize PowerShell, SAP, ShoreTel, Bomgar, Remote Desktop, and remote windows utilities (compmgmt.msc, wmic, etc.)
Skills and experience required for the Service Desk positions:
* 2+ years in a Technical Support role
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace
* Detail-oriented, highly organized
* Technical knowledge of MS Office, Active Directory, Exchange
* Knowledge of trouble ticketing system
* Sense of Urgency
*U.S citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time*
*Only candidates closely matching the clients required qualifications and experience will receive a reply.*
If you have the background that lines up well with the Service Desk Professional description above and are interested in learning more about it, apply online today! Please refer to job # 17-709629.
|Date Posted||September 21, 2018|
|Date Closes||November 20, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor / Consultant|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||15-1041.00 Computer Support Specialists|
|Name||Aureus Group Systems|
|Address||13609 California Street, Suite 100|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories