Our client is looking for solid leader that has experience managing accounting functions in somewhat complex organizations, ideally in the securities industry, to plug into an extremely important role as their Accounting Manager. You will learn from true industry experts and have the ability to promote yourself in a short amount of time.
As the Accounting Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring internal controls for the accounting department are best in class
* Monitoring general ledger accuracy
* Being the month end close expert
* Closely monitoring progress toward all reporting due dates
* Hiring, training, reviewing and mentoring accounting staff
Key Qualifications the Accounting Manager will need to meet:
* Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Must be able to obtain a Series 27 license within 6 months of hire
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 18 – 816661
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||September 17, 2018|
|Date Closes||November 16, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $80,000.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories