Looking to get into a local staple that is rapidly growing? Check out this new opportunity in HR as a Compensation Specialist. In this highly visible role, you'll report directly to the HR Director and work with department heads across the company. You will be in charge of researching compensation data, auditing current compensation plans, assisting hiring managers with compensation ranges for current openings, and working with management on performance management and reviews. Compensation: $65-85K depending on experience and quarterly bonus potential!
As the Compensation Specialist, your key responsibilities will include:
* Auditing current compensation plans
* Researching and analyzing industry compensation standards for company to remain competitive in the market
* HRIS projects
* Performance management with managers
* Assisting with compensation suggestions on open positions
Key Qualifications the Compensation Specialist will need to meet:
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
* Experience auditing HR departments
* Compensation experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work with managers on performance
* Strong attention to detail
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 18 – 773151
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||September 17, 2018|
|Date Closes||November 16, 2018|
|Located In||Des Moines, IA|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $65,000.00 - $85,000.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-1072.00 Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories