Our client is searching for an experienced payroll professional to step into this key position as a Senior Payroll Administrator! Join a company that understands the importance of treating their employees well and offering competitive compensation and benefits! Compensation for this role is $55K.
As the Senior Payroll Administrator, your key responsibilities will include:
* Leading full payroll cycle--collecting data, entering into system, handling deductions & payroll tax filings
* Answering employee questions and providing excellent customer service
* Maintaining employee files
* Providing support on the benefits side as directed by HR Director
Key Qualifications the Senior Payroll Administrator will need to meet:
* Minimum five years professional experience
* MUST have full scope payroll experience--multi state strongly preferred
* Experience working in ADP strongly desired
* Experience helping with employee benefits also preferred
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 18 – 808115
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||August 20, 2018|
|Date Closes||October 19, 2018|
|Located In||Seward, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $55,000.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories