Our client is looking for a long-term Systems Engineer consultant to provide day to day maintenance of their company's Windows server and middleware application environment while working as part of a team. The company may want to hire the Systems Engineer full time if that is what they both want.
*U.S citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time*
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer:
- Work with Windows Servers and will maintain data center hardware, and virtualization management software such as Hyper-V and VMWare.
- Install, upgrade or administer operating systems and middleware software to provide needed capabilities for the user environment.
- Analyzes and identifies inefficiencies or problems within the middleware systems, determines the need, and works to resolve the issue.
- Monitors and upgrades hardware and/or software to enhance performance or capabilities of the system, and conducts follow-ups as needed.
- Establishes and maintains the system software security levels for users.
- Provides third-level technical support on software and server issues.
Required knowledge of the Systems Engineer:
- 5-10 years related work experience working with Windows Server OS and Server Hardware
- Citrix Administration experience
- VMWare ESXi
- MS Exchange
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
At Aureus Group, we’re the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We’re the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the Systems Engineer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or call 888-239-5993 for a confidential conversation. Please refer to job # 17-710931 when inquiring.
|Date Posted||July 6, 2018|
|Date Closes||September 4, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor / Consultant|
|Experience Level||Experienced (7-15 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||15-1071.00 Network and Computer Systems Administrators|
|Name||Aureus Group Systems|
|Address||13609 California Street, Suite 100|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories