STOP! Look at this amazing opportunity we are working on for one of THE best employers in Des Moines. This company is growing and will have an excellent career path for the right individual. If you are looking to elevate your career to the next level, reach out to us today and let's chat!
As the Financial Reporting Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
* Preparing monthly consolidated financials
* Responsible for quarterly variance analysis
* Monthly and quarterly reconciliations
* Ad hoc analysis as needed
Key Qualifications the Financial Reporting Accountant will need to meet:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Minimum three years experience in public accounting or publically traded company
* Minimum three years experience in financial reporting
* Experience working with multi businesses will catapult you to the top
* CPA is preferred
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 18 – 772331
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||July 6, 2018|
|Date Closes||September 4, 2018|
|Located In||Des Moines, IA|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories