We are currently working on a fantastic 6 month+ contract opportunity in the Kansas City area you’ll want to hear about. One of our clients is currently searching for a Six Sigma Black Belt to work on a program to modernize core legacy applications via the MCS Modernization (MMCS) project. In this role, the Six Sigma Black Belt will work closely with IT and business stakeholders to document & map current and future state process maps for current legacy applications in day to day processes. This role will be expected to challenge the current state in order to achieve the optimal future state; through Lean & 6S methodologies. The Black Belt will identify pain points and opportunities for improvement while coordinating with SMEs, stakeholders, and IT resources to find solutions. Additionally, the Black Belt will act as a liaison between IT, the business, and the Business Excellence team to represent the interests of the stakeholders, clarify requirements, and solve for identified gaps. This 6-month+ contract is a great opportunity to build a career not just start a new job!
Required Qualifications & Experience of the Six Sigma Black Belt:
• 7+ years specialized Experience in leading process improvement projects, preferably in
the transportation and information technology industries.
• Bachelor’s degree from four year College or University in Engineering (Industrial,
Mechanical, etc.), Stats, mathematics, logistics, or equivalent.
• Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (ASQ preferred)
• Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio.
• Advanced knowledge of Minitab, Python, R or other statistical software package
• Fluent in English speaking and writing skills.
• Ability to define current/future business models and influence the interconnections
between the business processes, technology, data, and people.
• Ability to simplify and communicate complex concepts to broad audiences.
• Ability to manage multiple sets of priorities and deliverables in a fast-pace environment.
• Ability to create Use Cases, User Stories and Business Process Models.
• Experience working in Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid methodologies.
• Strong facilitation, active listening and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to develop and foster strong relationships with business and IT teams.
• Ability to deal with complex situations holistically.
• Intuitively assess the best course of action to take in a given situation and understand
how and when to apply LSS guidelines.
• Experience working on large and complex projects throughout the SDLC.
• Experience managing and working through organizational change.
• Ability to work independently and manage large, complex projects with minimal oversight
Call 888-239-5993 today for more information on this unique Six Sigma Black Belt opportunity or apply online right now! Please reference Job # 18-776593 when you contact us.
|Date Posted||July 6, 2018|
|Date Closes||September 4, 2018|
|Located In||Kansas City, MO|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor / Consultant|
|Experience Level||Experienced (7-15 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-1199.00 Business Operations Specialists, All Other|
|Name||Aureus Group Systems|
|Address||13609 California Street, Suite 100|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories