A niche manufacturing firm that really owns their space regionally is looking for a Cost Accountant to help guide new growth in the coming years. The main area of need in this role comes in the area of standard costing, forecasting, and bill of materials work. You will learn from truly great financial accountants and become more well rounded and on your way to bigger and better things.
As the Cost Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
* Planning, studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor
* Analyzing data collected to construct and monitor cost effective data collection systems
* Analytical work and reviewing financial records using GAAP
Key Qualifications the Cost Accountant will need to meet:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, finance or business (accounting preferred)
* Three to five years related work experience
* MUST have standard cost accounting experience
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 17 - 694065
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||June 19, 2018|
|Date Closes||August 18, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $65,000.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories