Not your typical tax role..... not your typical tax department! Be inspired by a tenured team of leaders and professionals and work in a meaningful role where you will get to see the big picture in play. This is a cohesive, collaborative team that will give you exposure to lots of different work and projects helping you build upon your existing tax knowledge base and becoming a key contributor of all things tax! This is a fun, fast paced and ever changing environment. Don't miss out on an amazing opportunity! Compensation is dependent on experience...generous compensation and benefit plan!!
As the Senior Tax Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
* Assisting in the finalization of federal, state and local income tax filings in several different states
* Being a key player in tax audits, working with the auditors and providing information to complete tax analysis
* Working on tax planning and testing of internal controls
Key Qualifications the Senior Tax Analyst will need to meet:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* CPA or MBA strongly preferred
* Previous public accounting experience preferred
* Attention to detail and deadlines
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 18-749753
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||June 19, 2018|
|Date Closes||August 18, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories