Are you a financial analyst looking to join a growing company in a highly visible role? This newly created position is for you! As the Senior Financial Analyst, you'll be working directly with director level finance professionals as well as other members and groups within the organization. This is an opportunity for you to utilize your skills and expertise to make difficult financial decisions and positively impact an organization. As the Senior Financial Analyst, you'll be in charge of overseeing financial results, reporting findings, and providing any recommendations accordingly. Do you have a desire for your work to have meaning and be valued? Do you want to be one who can impact an organization? This opportunity is for you! Compensation for this role is $90-100K with bonus!
As the Senior Financial Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
* Working directly with finance management and other divisions to develop financial plans
* GAAP and STAT reporting
* Financial modeling
* Providing trend analysis
* Budgeting and forecasting
* Strategic planning
Key Qualifications the Senior Financial Analyst will need to meet:
* Minimum of four years of experience in financial reporting and / or analysis
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or actuarial science
* CPA or MBA strongly preferred
* Big 4 public accounting background would transition well into this role
* GAAP and / or STAT knowledge
* Experience in insurance industry preferred
* Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience
* Ability to demonstrate strong and effective communication skills among all levels and departments within the organization
* Ability to work in a fast paced and complex environment
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 18 – 781727
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||June 15, 2018|
|Date Closes||August 14, 2018|
|Located In||Des Moines, IA|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $90,000.00 - $100,000.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories