This rare gem of an opportunity provides an exciting and challenging career opportunity while living in a wonderful community, where the quality of life is truly outstanding! Come work for this highly reputable employer and feel great about knowing you're helping positively impact this organization's bottom line. Competitive Base & Benefits Package!
As the Corporate Tax Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
* Leading the preparation, review and filing of federal and state income tax returns
* Preparing quarterly and annual tax provision
* Conducting tax research to identify opportunities for additional incentive savings available
* Leading a team of direct reports
Key Qualifications the Corporate Tax Manager will need to meet:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Minimum five years professional experience in a tax accountant role
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 17-687319
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||May 24, 2018|
|Date Closes||July 23, 2018|
|Located In||Kearney, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories