Aureus Group has partnered with privately owned charity organization here in Omaha looking for Network Engineer for a full-time position. This stable organization has been in existence for quite some time and is one of Omaha's largest philanthropic organizations. Come work in a fun environment where you can use your existing skills and also dive into a new role and activities. Outstanding activities and culture abound.
The primary role here is a Cisco Network Engineer. The candidate must possess Nexus 9000 experience. Candidates that don't have that experience will not be considered.
Qualifications of the Network Engineer:
- Infrastructure hardware experience as it relates to client equipment
* Wireless controllers and access points
* Web filtering and IPS
- Infrastructure hardware experience as it relates to network core and wide area networking
* Switch configuration (layer 2 and layer 3 switching, VLAN configuration, QoS policies, trunking,
link aggregation, Voice / VOIP prioritization.
* Router configuration planning and deployment, advanced knowledge of routing protocols and
site resiliency planning, policy-based routing, QoS deployment, policing, traffic shaping, and
router redundancy configurations.
* Experience with multi-homed router configurations for carrier redundancy and experience with
* Firewall configuration in high availability pair, access-list and NAT, DMZ configurations, client
VPN implementation, TACACS/Radius for user management.
- Cisco related equipment and duties experience
* Catalyst series switches and VSS
* Nexus 9k and Fabric Extenders
* ASR and ASA
* IOS upgrades, IOS entitlement system, Smartnet, lifecycle management
* VPN, two-factor authentication
* Wireless controllers and Access points
* Prime Infrastructure
- Other hardware manufacturer routers and firewalls experience
* Juniper, Checkpoint, Sonicwall, Fortinet, etc.
- SIP / VOIP systems experience: Install and support
*U.S citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time*
If you have a background that lines up well with this Network Engineer and are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please apply online today. Please refer to Job # 18-753337.
|Date Posted||May 24, 2018|
|Date Closes||July 23, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||15-1032.00 Computer Systems Engineers / Architects|
|Name||Aureus Group Systems|
|Address||13609 California Street, Suite 100|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories