This longstanding and proven financial lending institution is looking to add an elite lending professional! They will be responsible for the development and maintenance of midsized to large commercial loan portfolios, growing deposits and attracting new business by building customer relationships. If you have great customer service skills and want to take the next step in the banking world, check out this great opportunity! Compensation is commiserated with the level of experience!
As the Commercial Banker, your key responsibilities will include:
* Independently managing a portfolio of business clients
* Developing and managing midsize to large customer relationships to include all types of business banking and deposit products and services
* Conducting interviews with customers to establish financial needs emphasizing financial counseling and lending
* Proactively marketing clients and prospects
* Developing a network of referral sources
Key Qualifications the Commercial Banker will need to meet:
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related area, or equivalent related experience required
* Seven plus years of commercial lending or related experience required
* Strong sales, communication, cross-selling, sales planning skills
* Working knowledge of all bank products and services.
* Direct sales and business development experience
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 17-604447.
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
|Date Closes||May 8, 2018|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Experienced (7-15 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||11-3031.00 Financial Managers|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories