FocusOne Solutions – Operations Associate
FocusOne Solutions is backfilling an Operations Associate position. An Operations Associate is responsible for the coordination and execution of activities and business functions that surround the placement process within the FocusOne Operations team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Obtain Position Requirements from Clients and create and/or update position templates in FocusOne Connect software.
• Update Client job descriptions, Position Requirements and Placement Documents in FocusOne Connect to ensure client information is up-to-date and accurate at all times.
• Review Supplemental Employee submittals to determine if experience is a match for client job order position requirements.
• Assist with coordination of candidate interviews; working towards goal of achieving completed interview within 24 hours.
• Assist Compliance Coordinator in collection of required Placement Documents prior to Supplemental Employee start date; provide oversight and issue resolution as needed.
• Review number of Affiliate Provider contracts by Client and secure additional Affiliate Providers as needed to ensure Client requests are filled timely Ensure Affiliate Provider contracts and Certificates of Insurance are obtained prior to commencement of business activity.
• Enter Client job requests into FocusOne Connect software, ensuring all bill rates and terms are followed according to Client Agreement.
• Assist with orientation and training of new FocusOne team members.
• Ensure all documentation is handled in an efficient manner, minimizing duplication and redundancy whenever possible.
• Assist with submittal of Review Board checklist and corresponding paperwork.
• Review Employee Assignment Evaluations received, distribute copy to Affiliate Provider and follow Review Board protocols for evaluations of concern.
FOS Operations Associate Job Description:
Requirements & Preferences:
• One year of experience in staffing sales support, operations, or a related role preferred.
• Previous MSP/VMS experience preferred.
• Speak and write professionally as well as following oral or written instructions.
• Organize workload, multi-task, and work with a sense of urgency and efficiency.
• Communicate effectively with professionals by articulating our services and their value and identifying client business needs.
• Proficient PC skills.
Apply in confidence today. www.ca-industries.com/careers