FocusOne Solutions continues to expand its presence in the vendor management services market. As a result, another Compliance Coordinator is being added to the staff! The Compliance Coordinator position is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the FocusOne Operations staff as it relates to compliance documentation and the ongoing service of FocusOne clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Work with Affiliate Provider(s) to obtain Supplemental Employee documentation.
* Maintain expiring documents report.
* Verify FocusOne's employee documentation policies and procedures are followed.
* Ensure communication with dedicated clients are handled efficiently, accurately, and professionally.
* Maintain assignment documentation in FocusOne's Connect software.
* Research and provide information and statistics to clients.
Requirements & Preferences:
* Prior vendor management services (VMS) experience or related staffing/medical administration experience preferred.
* Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with others (written and spoken word).
* Detail oriented and skill in organizing tasks and prioritizing deadlines and timelines.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.