Aureus Medical, one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare staffing solutions, and 9-time recipient of Omaha Best Places To Work award.is looking for a superstar Sales Assistant to assist our Account Managers in their sales/recruitment efforts!
In this role you will:
* Analyze employee files to identify compliance required for assignment onboarding.
* Identify, set-up and process medical record testing and documentation.
* Complete onboarding calls with employees on assignment.
* Conduct follow-up on incomplete and pending items, working closely with Account Managers,
* Quality Assurance, Support Staff and Management to ensure deadlines are met.
* Manage and review returned documents and records adhering to division policy/procedure.
* Accurately import onboarding information to both the employee’s file in REMI and VMS systems, where applicable.
* Communicate professionally, both orally and written, with third-party vendors, candidates/employees, and co-workers.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2+ years of related office work experience, proficient PC skills and the ability to work within a team environment. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, great office location, state-of-the-art equipment/technology, opportunities to develop your career, community service opportunities, upward mobility, and much more!
Apply online today and be sure to check out our company blog at http://blog.ca-industries.com/ to find out why C&A Industries is a great place to work!