SENIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT
Omaha based C&A Industries, celebrating its 51st anniversary as a national leader in the staffing industry, is adding a Senior Staff Accountant to its corporate Accounting team.
We’re undergoing changes to various accounting processes and adopting new audit requirements, following our October 2019 acquisition by Medical Solutions. As a result, we need an experienced senior level Accountant with public accounting experience.
As a senior member of the Accounting team, you’ll be responsible for gathering, analyzing, reconciling, and applying the principles of accounting to prepare financial information.
Core Job Functions:
• Preparing monthly journal entries such as revenue and payroll accruals.
• Assist in preparing and gathering information for external audits.
• Performing select account analysis and reconciliations.
• Assist in control documentation and testing.
• Ensuring accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies.
• Perform cross training on a variety of functions such as bank reconciliations, prepaids, sales tax filings and report writing.
• Assist in automating processes and procedures.
• Providing internal and/or external financial analysis, consultation and decision support
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
• Minimum 3-5 years work related experience.
• At least 2 years of public accounting experience desired. CPA preferred.
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft accounting applications.
• Experience with accounting system implementation/migrations a plus
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and assignments while meeting deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical skills (including strong competency with Microsoft Excel).
C&A offers an excellent compensation package, paid vacation, subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance, matching 401(k) program, award-winning wellness program, community service opportunities, state-of-the-art technology, and an award-winning Omaha Best Places To Work culture.
Put your senior skills and years of public accounting experience to work where you can be a difference maker in an exciting company that values hard work, innovation, doing what’s right, and having fun being successful.
Apply in confidence today. www.ca-industries.com/careers
|Date Posted||May 15, 2020|
|Date Closes||July 14, 2020|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Hours||40 hours per week; M-F|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories