C&A’s Credit & Collections team is adding two Collection Credit Analysts. A Collection Credit Analyst is responsible for managing the timely recovery of outstanding invoices due. This position also is responsible for companywide credit analysis, of credit, financial reporting, payment data, and public reports to make worthy credit decisions that lend to growing business and are in balance with limiting credit risk exposure.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Make regular collection contact on all past due accounts.
2. Debits and credits should be processed bi-weekly.
3. Oversee client aging and follow up with Account Managers, Accounting, Billing, vendors and clients to resolve aging invoices.
4. Ensure adequate manual credit analysis is completed for pending, new and existing accounts.
5. Provide reasonable communication and supporting information regarding credit decisions.
6. Set, adjust and maintain credit limits on the appropriate level of responsibility that encourages business growth yet while protects our exposure.
7. Monitor trends that could increase or limit credit.
8. Present Credit summaries with the team that encourage learning and growth.
9. Speak to both Credit and Collection status competently.
10.Utilize RID/IDR and Invoice Tracking tools while working disputed, short paid, overpaid or unpaid invoices; notate appropriately for resolution.
11. Work fluidly and with competence within the credit tools and financial resources such as DNBi, PS payment history, public record and reporting sites.
12.Communicate credit and concerns to the Credit and Collection Manager.
Requirements & Preferences:
-4 years of B2B collections preferred.
-Credit analysis experience is preferred but not required.
-Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with others (written and spoken word).
-Ability to make sound financial decisions.
-Demonstrate proficiency in utilizing computer systems/applications (i.e., MS Office, Notes, Internet, Excel) to satisfactorily perform the job functions and duties associated with the position.
C&A benefits include:
Join one of Omaha’s premier employers in an industry sited by experts to be one of the fastest growing segments of the US economy. Visit our “Career” page today, www.ca-industries.com to apply for this position or to learn more about the C&A organization.
|Date Posted||March 27, 2020|
|Date Closes||May 26, 2020|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Department||Finance & Accounting|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Hours||40-45 hours per week; M-F Days|
|SOC Category||13-2081.00 Tax Examiners, Collectors, and Revenue Agents|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories