Make the most of your summer and gain meaningful hands-on experience through a paid internship at the corporate headquarters of C&A Industries, Inc. Based in Omaha, C&A is a national leader in one of the country’s most dynamic and fastest growing industries – staffing & recruitment – and has been named one of Omaha’s Best Places to Work eight times.
C&A offers exciting internship opportunities across our corporate organization, from sales and recruiting to corporate services departments and administration. Our summer internship program, “Skills for Success”, is a unique, 360 approach as it combines real-world work experience with professional development opportunities, team-building activities, community engagement, and networking.
Through the course of your internship you’ll work as an integral part of a team, take on impactful projects, and build your portfolio, while developing your soft skills and acquiring training that you will continue to build on following graduation and well into your career.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
· Share your career objectives with company leadership and take on interesting/challenging projects.
· Interface with executive management and develop your leadership skills.
· Participate in a series of professional development activities including DiSC training and StrengthsFinder to help you maximize your growth.
· Participate in a community service project with your Intern colleagues.
· Deliver a business presentation to senior management at the close of your internship.
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
· Is a paid opportunity offering full-time hours.
· Meets college internship requirements.
· Provides potential avenues for future employment within the company, our affiliate firms, or with client companies we conduct business with.
· Begins in late May and ends in early August.
Ideal candidates will be entering their Junior or Senior year at a Nebraska college working toward a degree in Marketing/Sales, Communication, BusinessAdministration, or a related degree.
Candidates will complete a series of assessments and interviews and will begin their internship in late May.
C&A will begin interviewing candidates for these summer internships in January, so apply today to be considered. To apply, go to www.ca-industries.com and click on the “Careers” link to connect to the job posting/e-application.
|Date Posted||February 21, 2020|
|Date Closes||April 21, 2020|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Internship|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, $15.00 - $15.00|
|Hours||40 hours per week; M-F|
|SOC Category||41-4012.00 Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products|
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories