FocusOne Solutions is adding a new position, Team Lead - Billing! The position is responsible for overseeing a team of Billing Specialists and serving as the primary resource for the billing and invoice functions associated with the FocusOne Operations team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide customer service to Clients, Affiliate Providers, and internal customers with timecard and invoice matters.
· Ensure contact information for Client, all rates and invoicing requirements are up-to-date.
· Assign Supplemental Employees in marketing database, ensuring accuracy in the entry of pay and bill rates and Client contacts.
· Review and resolve timecard notifications received by timecard system.
· Research short payments and provide follow up and resolution to Affiliate Providers.
· Process weekly debit and credits as directed to reconcile Client accounts.
· Work with Corporate Credit Team to request credit and remedy payment alerts; providing Corporate Credit Analyst with information needed to make credit decisions.
· Assist leadership with the hiring and training of new team members.
· Review aging report weekly and provide guidance to team members on collection activities.
· Assist with the compilation and distribution of routine division reports as directed by leadership.
Requirements & Preferences:
· 3 years of Accounting, Payroll, Billing or related experience.
· Previous supervisory and/or leadership experience desired.
· Skill in asking questions and obtaining relevant qualification information.
· Effectively organize work tasks and perform them with a sense of urgency and efficiency.
· Managed services/vendor management experience preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred; an equivalent combination of education and related work experience will be considered
|Date Posted||July 19, 2019|
|Date Closes||September 17, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||43-1011.00 First-Line Supervisors / Managers of Office and Administrative Support Workers|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories