Secure a paid Internship with one of the largest and best staffing firms in the United States, C&A Industries. We’re looking for a driven Accounting intern with who is ready for an immersive real-world experience.
Ideal candidate will be a Junior or Senior status working towards an Accounting/Finance degree and need to possess an understanding of accounting and financial principals and a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Accounting Intern Responsibilities Include:
*Assist with general accounting responsibilities
*Automating reports/tools in Excel
*Projects including financial reporting, financial analysis, process improvement, etc
*Detail oriented and multi-task with multiple projects
*Intermediate to Advanced Excel
*Strong interest in pursuing a career in accounting
*Junior or Senior accounting student preferred
EEO, AA, e-verify Employer
Position: Accounting Clerk
Physical Abilities: Up to 10lbs
At C&A Industries, we've been helping organizations find great people and helping talented people find great jobs for more than 45 years. We are one of the nation’s largest privately-held staffing & recruiting firms and have been named among Omaha's Best Places to Work for five consecutive years.
- Health, dental, vision, prescription drug, and life insurance
- 401K plan with employer matching funds
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Life, AD&D, short and long-term disability
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee discounts for area businesses
- Health and wellness program
- Professional development programs
- Companywide recognition programs
- Personal travel services through C&A’s in-house travel agency
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to email@example.com or call (402) 938-2030 for more information.
|Date Posted||January 18, 2019|
|Date Closes||March 19, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Part-time Employee|
|Hours||20 hours per week|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories