Aureus Medical, an affiliate of C&A Industries, and a national leader in the Nursing, Allied and Physician healthcare staffing industry, is adding a Quality Assurance Registered Nurse to its Omaha staff.
Aureus Medical serves hundreds of hospital and clinic clients and provides quality travel and direct hire assignments to thousands of healthcare professionals across the country.
This important position is an ideal opportunity for an experienced RN who is looking to leave direct patient care but still wants to make a difference in the lives of others in a successful, respected healthcare company.
The Quality Assurance RN will primarily be responsible for:
* Reviewing/Auditing clinical risk management incidents to ensure delivery of quality, safe patient care.
* Reviewing/Auditing candidate profiles and client orders to determine proper clinical qualifications and requirements.
* Facilitating training on clinical topics to non-clinical staff.
Preferred qualifications for this position are:
* 10+ years of recent clinical experience, preferably within multi-units (i.e., ICU, Medical Surgical)
* Current RN license in NE and IA - Good standing status with State Board.
* Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to effectively relate to clients, healthcare professionals and internal staff.
* Skill in identifying clinical problems and resolving them with effective resolutions.
* Business experience in the healthcare industry.
Make a career move to Aureus Medical. You'll join an award-winning Omaha company, a six-time recipient of Omaha's Best Places To Work award.
C&A employees enjoy competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including health dental, and life insurance, a matching 401(k) plan, workplace wellness program, professional development opportunities, state-of-the-art facilities/technology, work/life balance events, and community service opportunities!
This unique position will be attractive to many, so apply today at www.ca-industries.com "Careers". For more information on Aureus Medical visit: www.aureusmedical.com
|Date Posted||December 7, 2018|
|Date Closes||February 5, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, Varies|
|Hours||40 hours per week; M-F|
|SOC Category||29-1111.03 Critical Care Nurses|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories