FocusOne Solutions is backfilling a National Account Executive positon. The National Account Executive position is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, determining appropriate decision makers, and gathering relative business intelligence for use in creating selling opportunities in target markets.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
1. New Business Identification
· Identify new business leads and establish a priority list by sales territory.
· Target markets should include hospitals, hospital systems, group purchasing organizations, work site/offsite health clinics, and healthcare consultant entities.
· Review leads information with sales staff on a regularly scheduled basis.
2. Leads Database
· Make initial contact with new business leads, securing specific business intelligence information, including that of decision makers, facility address, email, phone, and the facilities current status and a next step action plan.
· Create a leads database using REMI or a CRM application to secure the aforementioned information,
· Update leads database on a regular basis, keeping information current and relevant.
3. Sales Funnel
· Schedule time to meet with FOS sales staff (and VP/GM) to review/discuss new business opportunities and establish sales lead priorities.
· Conduct FocusOne Connect conference calls/web demos with prospective clients as appropriate.
· Implement email and phone call campaigns to target accounts on a period basis.
· Attend trade shows generating new leads and tracking follow up activities and outcomes.
· Travel as necessary, to target accounts to help qualify and develop new sales opportunities.
Requirements and Preferences:
1. Skill in researching, identifying, and prioritizing business leads, their needs, and key contacts.
2. Skill to articulate our service offerings, their business value, and make a compelling business presentation to help close new business.
3. Ability to travel up to 25%.
4. Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with key decision makers (phone and email).
To learn more about C&A Industries, visit our web page at: www.ca-industries.com
EEO, AA, e-verify Employer
|Date Posted||September 15, 2017|
|Date Closes||November 14, 2017|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||41-4011.00 Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories