SUMMARY - Provide customer service to patrons of the store in a professional and friendly manner
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide friendly and courteous service to all customers, assisting them in a timely manner. Use suggestive selling to increase sales.
- Accurately run cash register and point of sale.
- Promote suggestive marketing sales provided by management at point of sale.
- Provide cleanup and maintenance to the station facilities on a daily and as needed basis.
- Prepare food/drinks as needed within specifications and within deadlines for customer needs.
- Maintain adequate stock, refilling when necessary. Assist in inventory management.
- Work in a safety conscious manner and report safety hazards promptly.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
Panhandle Coop strives to be the employer of choice. We have a saying at Panhandle Coop that basically says, "There is always room for good people who can help us grow and can make a difference for our customers". If you are a contributor that is looking for a place to "make a difference", then we would like to talk with you.
Click on“Apply for this job” below and copy and paste resume, along with a completed job application and background check release, or contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
For our Job Application please go to : http://www.panhandlecoop.com/images/e0265401/CoopEmployeeApplication.pdf
For our Background Check Release please go to: http://www.panhandlecoop.com/images/e0265401/Releasebackgroundcheckform.pdf
For more information about Scottsbluff and Gering, Nebraska including housing, education, cost of living, daycare, recreation and nearly 200 other jobs in western Nebraska, please see www.wehavejobs.net
Panhandle Cooperative Association