LFS is looking for a full time In-Home Specialist to work with families on increasing their ability to maintain a safe and nurturing home for their children. The ideal candidate will provide support and education to parents and children by assisting clients in learning basic living and parenting skills.
Essential Job Duties:
• Provide culturally competent home-based services, education, and support to enable children to stay in the home or be returned home safely after out-of-home placement.
• Respond to emergencies to provide intensive crisis resolution; LFS Safety and In-Home Services Supervisor and/or Coordinator must be contacted as soon as practicable.
• Provide on-call services as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Social work or related field
• Minimum of one year of experience working with children and families
• Must be able to work evenings, nights and weekends
• Valid vehicle operator license, proof of liability insurance and ability to drive for Agency business
• Commitment to the mission of Lutheran Family Services
|Date Posted||November 13, 2017|
|Date Closes||December 13, 2017|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $28,575.00 - $40,000.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||21-1021.00 Child, Family, and School Social Workers|
|Address||124 S 24th St. Suite 220|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68102|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories