To provide child care for children less than 5 years of age while parents attend parenting classes and support groups.
Essential Job Duties:
• Provide child care for children less than 5 years of age while parents attend parenting classes and support groups.
• Assist Program Associate in preparing activities for child care as needed.
• Participate in stimulating activities with the children such as games, reading, and crafts.
• Work cooperatively with volunteers to provide quality service.
• Maintain and clean toys and materials after use.
• Background and experience in working with young children.
• Patience and ability to relate positively to young children.
• Ability to work with children and families from a variety of backgrounds.
|Date Posted||September 1, 2017|
|Date Closes||November 30, 2017|
|Located In||Fremont, NE|
|Job Type||Casual / Contingent Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, $9.00 - $11.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||<15 hours per week|
|SOC Category||39-9011.00 Childcare Workers|
|Address||124 S 24th St. Suite 220|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68102|
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories