Project Harmony exists to provide effective, immediate and sensitive support to child abuse victims and their non-offending family members. Project Harmony is committed to a vision with a focus on one goal: ending the cycle of child abuse and neglect. Project Harmony is one of the largest Child Advocacy Centers in the nation.
At Project Harmony, we are committed to building a team of dedicated, compassionate professionals who are supportive of our culture:
We are all Project Harmony: Project Harmony exists because of the unique collaboration of community partners, dedicated to ending child abuse and neglect. Our strength lies in our people, their ideas, their differences, their diverse talents and perspectives.
We bring our best everyday: Project Harmony consists of experts, problem solvers and visionaries dedicated to promoting creativity and innovation. We demonstrate personal integrity and maintain a high standard of ethical behavior. Project Harmony is dedicated to fostering a learning environment where all members of the collaborative process can flourish.
When it comes to children, we don’t compromise: Children come first in all that we do. Project Harmony provides a safe place where children have the courage to use their voices – a place where healing begins. Because of Project Harmony’s coordination of care, children entering Project Harmony go from crisis to courage. Our vision reimagines the system to make it work best for all involved, especially the child.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference in the life of a child, Project Harmony is looking for you. We are seeking a Content Marketing Intern to join our dynamic and innovative organization. Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Content Marketing Intern will strengthen our brand by curating a strong voice that connects with our supporters while reaching new ones. In addition to content creation, the individual will assist with organizing and managing contact lists.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write copy for the website that highlights our services, achievements and stories.
- Curate, research, and write press releases and/or news articles on topics relevant to our organization.
- Plan, implement and review email marketing campaigns.
- Maintain brand standards according to direction and input from Communication Director and best practices.
- Communicate and understand the needs for each project.
- Occasional communication and presentation of work with key leaders.
Education and Training:
Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a concentration in Communications and/or Marketing.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert in AP Style.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, or other website content management software.
- An exceptional ability to convey messages both in writing and in person.
- Knowledge of web writing tactics and how to optimize for SEO.
- Self-driven, eager to learn and goal oriented with strong time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and active listening).
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptionally strong work ethic, adapting to ever-changing demands, with ability to refocus and develop options for quick changes in projects.
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with peers, business partners, vendors, etc.
- High level of creativity, initiative and energy.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge and use of all Microsoft Office Products as well as other software, hardware, databases, etc.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, confidence and ethical standards.
- Strong attention to detail and order.
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality.
The successful candidate must possess a minimum of two (2) years of completed content marketing coursework. Experience with graphic design preferred.
- Must be willing to work 20+ hours.
- Must submit to a thorough criminal history background check.
- Must have access to a vehicle, possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it.
NOTE: This is an unpaid internship opportunity. Please forward your resume and cover letter to the link provided: