Come work at one of Omaha's BEST PLACES TO WORK
(Remote US Nationwide)
Application Developer position will support the maintenance, develop, implementation of Signature Performance workflow tools and COTS solutions. Position will work closely with Operational leaders in defining best practices, modifications, and enhancements to the workflow and business process tools.
This position reports to the IT Development Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Oversees maintenance of Signature Performance COTS Applications
- Develop and implement procedures and data standards for Signature COTS applications
- Manage user accounts, security access, within Signature Performance workflow tools including Artiva Healthcare
- Support interfaces for current and new systems
- Develop/Test and Deploy new versions of interfaces and applications
- Utilize best practice processes with implementation of Signature clients within Artiva HC
- Document, communicate, and expedite response to workflow applications and user requests for new features
- Monitor workflow application backup schedules
- Collaborate with team members and key partners to develop and implement process improvements and controls to the foundations work streams to standardize processes, improve quality, and reduce risk
- Support the senior leadership in business planning, analysis, and reporting in support of Signature's programmatic goals and inform decision making
- Provide user support and training of COTS application tools to new hires, existing staff, and other key stakeholders
- Manage vendor relationships with COTS application partners
- Participates in regular communication with vendors and other subject matter experts to build and fit organizations workflow needs
- Elicit business requirements using interviews, document analysis and business and workflow analysis
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Experience:
- Associates degree in information science, information management or related subject. Bachelor's degree preferred. Work experience in related fields would be considered in lieu of degree
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Analytical trouble shooting/complex problem solving and research skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact and collaborate with all levels of co-workers, including assistants, staff, senior management, and Trustees
- High-level interpersonal skills, team player, diplomacy, ability to negotiate and build consensus
- Sound judgment, integrity, and respect for confidentiality are necessary requirements
- Knowledge with file formats and reporting
- Knowledge of file transmission protocols
- Experience programming/scripting language
- Experience using MultiDimensional eXpressions (MDX) a plus
- Previous experience administration of COTS applications
- Previous experience Ontario Systems Artiva HC a plus
- Experience in healthcare administration and technical experience in Healthcare EMR/EHR systems (i.e. Cerner or Epic)
General Areas of Accountability:
Must conduct business and personal affairs in a manner that is always a credit to the company. Must maintain a good credit rating while employed with the company.
Machines and Equipment:
The incumbent must be able to effectively operate the current computer system, telephone system, and other office machines such as copier and fax machines.
The incumbent must be able to finger, grasp, feel, see, sit, hear, and speak. This position is sedentary in nature with minimal lifting requirements.
The incumbent works in an office environment that is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions such as heat, cold, or extreme noise. Routine periods of being on the phone utilizing a headset, sitting and data keying are required.
Remote Eligibility: This position is full-time remote eligible. Eligibility is determined by Management or Human Resources.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.