Mosaic provides a life of possibilities for people with intellectual disabilities through supports which are tailored to the individual's needs and desires. We support people to define their own happiness. We ask people how they like to spend their day, what they love to do in their spare time, where they want to live and goals they would like to achieve. We partner with them to make those things happen. These services are provided in collaboration with local, state, national, and international partners in 11 states and six countries. Mosaic is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. For more information visit www.mosaicinfo.org.
Located In:Kansas city, KS
KS03 KANSAS CITY
$2000 Sign On Bonus
If making a positive impact in the lives of others is always on your to-do list -- you'll LOVE working with a team that puts people first.
We're looking for a Program Manager to join our team!
The Program Manager will oversee the development and operations of group homes and day services programs, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. Responsibilities include supervising staff to ensure adequate written and electronic documentation.
Who will love this job:
* A go-getter - you're always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve processes, build others up, and make the world a better place
* An accelerator -- you are able to work in a fast-paced environment and drive improvement through ideas and execution
* A detail-lover - you are over the top organized and are stellar at staying on top of multiple projects at once while maintaining high-quality program outcomes
* A problem solver - you love collaborating with others to provide top-notch support, always striving for excellence but unafraid to ask for help when it's needed.
What you'll do in this role:
* Responsible for supervising staff, including hiring, coaching, evaluating, and scheduling. * Coordinate staff meetings to relay updated information related to the organization and people served. * Continually develop and improve programs to ensure the people served are receiving individualized opportunities * Record and review detailed documentation electronically to complete monthly reports, adjusting programs for persons served as needed. * Serve as a representative for community organizations and committees * Provide on-call assistance to staff as needed. * Provide ongoing communication keeping families and guardians updated on the person's progress
You should have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Special Education, Social Work or a related field * Minimum of one year experience working with people with intellectual disabilities
Great to Haves but not dealbreakers:
* QMRP/QIDP eligibility as required * Three years of experience preferred
Extras we think you'll love:
* Competitive Pay * Health Insurance * Professional & Personal Development Opportunities * Tuition Reimbursement * Paid Time Off (you earn it from day one!)
Mosaic offers a competitive benefits package including a free health insurance option! Other benefits include dental, vision, 403(b) retirement plan, paid time off and a wellness program. To learn more, please visit www.mosaicinfo.org.