Mosaic provides a life of possibilities for people with intellectual disabilities through supports which are tailored to the individual's needs and desires. We support people to define their own happiness. We ask people how they like to spend their day, what they love to do in their spare time, where they want to live and goals they would like to achieve. We partner with them to make those things happen. These services are provided in collaboration with local, state, national, and international partners in 11 states and six countries. Mosaic is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. For more information visit www.mosaicinfo.org.
Located In:Omaha, NE
NO01 National Office
If making a positive impact in the lives of others is a constant on your to-do list — you’ll LOVE working with a team that puts people first. Mosaic is looking for a Disbursement Specialist to join our team!
In this role, you will provide accounting support to agency operations by overseeing the accounts payable and invoicing functions.
Who will love this job:
An analyzer - your attention to detail and reviewing of information lead you to the story behind the numbers
A collaborative teammate - you love working with others and rely on the strong relationships you build to achieve the best outcomes
A communicator - you can relay the information in a way that everyone can see the bigger picture
What you’ll do:
* Efficiently pay vendor invoices while ensuring the coding to accounts are accurate.
* Communicate and resolve vendor and employee inquires
* Review and pay employee expenses timely while ensuring accurate coding.
* Assist with 1099 processing Extras we think you’ll love:
* Competitive Pay * Health Insurance * Professional & Personal Development Opportunities * Tuition Reimbursement * Paid Time Off (you earn it from day 1!)
Ideally you have:
* A passion to serve others * Minimum of two years of experience in accounting with disbursements experience. * Effective communications skills - both written and verbal * A resourceful and solution-oriented mindset * Associate's Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting
Mosaic offers a competitive benefits package including a free health insurance option! Other benefits include dental, vision, 403(b) retirement plan, paid time off and a wellness program. To learn more, please visit www.mosaicinfo.org.