Mosaic provides a life of possibilities for people with intellectual disabilities through supports which are tailored to the individual's needs and desires. We support people to define their own happiness. We ask people how they like to spend their day, what they love to do in their spare time, where they want to live and goals they would like to achieve. We partner with them to make those things happen. These services are provided in collaboration with local, state, national, and international partners in 11 states and six countries. Mosaic is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. For more information visit www.mosaicinfo.org.
Case Management Supervisor
Located In:Garden city, KS
KS02 GARDEN CITY
WhoÂ weÂ are: Mosaic is a national faith-based healthcare provider of services to people with diverse needs including intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism support, behavioral therapy and senior care. Our 3,800 employees and 800 independent contractors provide a life of possibilities to nearly 4,000 people across 10 states and 400+ communities.
Building upon more than a century of service, Mosaic navigates continuous transformation in service delivery while maintaining a focus on those things that matter most: people served and their families, the peopleÂ whoÂ serve, and our mission of service and advocacy.Â Â
1. Responsible for hiring, training, supervising, coaching and developing staff to achieve desiredÂ results and maximize employee engagement.Â
2. Coordinate an internal quality assurance and enhancement review process in accordance withÂ regulatory requirements, Mosaic Basic AssurancesÂ® and Accreditation standards.Â
3. Monitor the quality of all person-centered plans and the services and supports delivered,Â ensuring that required documentation and follow-up is provided.Â
4. Design and monitor plans of correction to ensure their effectiveness.Â
5. Develop new policies, procedures and methodologies for delivering habilitative services.
6. Manage individual case load ensuring consistency of services.
7. Provides supervision and coaching to staff. Coordinates the implementation of all personalized services and supports, ensures compliance with all federal and state regulatory requirements related to services provided.
Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Special Education or a related field required. Minimum two years of supervisory experience required. Minimum one year in the IDD field required. Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
Mosaic offers a competitive benefits package including a free health insurance option! Other benefits include dental, vision, 403(b) retirement plan, paid time off and a wellness program. To learn more, please visit www.mosaicinfo.org.