Mosaic provides a life of possibilities for people with intellectual disabilities through supports which are tailored to the individual's needs and desires. We support people to define their own happiness. We ask people how they like to spend their day, what they love to do in their spare time, where they want to live and goals they would like to achieve. We partner with them to make those things happen. These services are provided in collaboration with local, state, national, and international partners in 11 states and six countries. Mosaic is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. For more information visit www.mosaicinfo.org.
Facility Maintenance Specialist
Located In:Newark, DE
WhoÂ weÂ are: Mosaic is a national faith-based healthcare provider of services to people with diverse needs including intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism support, behavioral therapy and senior care. Our 3,800 employees and 800 independent contractors provide a life of possibilities to nearly 4,000 people across 10 states and 400+ communities. Building upon more than a century of service, Mosaic navigates continuous transformation in service delivery while maintaining a focus on those things that matter most: people served and their families, the peopleÂ whoÂ serve, and our mission of service and advocacy.Â Â Responsibilities:
1. Assist in the maintenance and general repair of plumbing, air conditioning, heating, appliancesand vehicles.
2. Assist with the maintenance of grounds, including trimming shrubs, mowing lawns and snowremoval and ensuring that grounds are free of hazards.
3. Repair and maintain homes to keep them in good condition for licensure.
4. Collaborate with outside contractors for repair and maintenance of electrical and plumbingequipment, carpentry, painting, alarms, fire sprinklers and vehicles.
5. Redesign work areas to be more efficient and user friendly and ensure that facilities complywith regulatory requirements.
6. Purchase, distribute and store supplies. #nondsp2
High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one year of supervisory experience in maintenance work. Experience in construction is preferred. Valid state driver's license is required. Other licenses may be a requirement depending on city, county or state.
Mosaic offers a competitive benefits package including a free health insurance option! Other benefits include dental, vision, 403(b) retirement plan, paid time off and a wellness program. To learn more, please visit www.mosaicinfo.org.