Graphic Design & Social Media Intern for Exploring
Boy Scouts of America, Mid-America Council Omaha, NE
The Boy Scouts of America, Mid-America Council has an opening for a Graphic Design/Marketing intern to work during the summer of 2019. We are looking to hire at the end of March beginning of April time period. This internship requires at least 15 hours per week. The schedule will be determined based on student availability.
- Help with creation of promotional materials such as: fliers, brochures, booklets, direct mail pieces, media kits, and press releases.
- Help create and edit content for our social media outlets.
- Web design formatting and maintenance.
- Plan and implement media campaigns for events.
- Receive real-world experience in the world of public relations and marketing.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position pays $10.00/hr. with a maximum of 200 hours for the summer.
- Education: Currently enrolled (junior-senior undergraduate or graduate student) and majoring in graphic design, marketing, or advertising/PR.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, Acrobat Pro, and iMovie.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator strongly preferred.
- Experience with web design and video editing is a plus.
- Ability to work on complex and multi-part projects.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams.
| Date Posted
May 16, 2019
| Date Closes
July 15, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, $10.00
maximum of 200 hours for the summer
| SOC Category
27-1024.00 Graphic Designers
This job requires the following skills
- Computer Usage
- Excellent Communications
- Excellent Team Member
- Strong Flexibility / Adaptability
- Strong Time Management
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Graphics / Video / Desktop Publishing
- Image Editing
- Vector Illustration
- Web Graphics
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position