Ollie Webb Center, Inc. is looking for a part-time Event Coordinator for all their fundraising events! These events include, but not limited to the annual gala event and Honey Sunday.
This position will assist in raising funds to support operations and programming needs for OWCI. Onsite presence at various events is required, including some occasional after-hours meetings. Most of the role allows for work from home planning, so you must have access to a personal computer and phone. Pay starts at $18/hour, but is negotiable depending on experience. This position averages around 17 hours/month annually (with fewer hours some months, and significantly more hours during the months surrounding the event(s)).
You should apply if:
- You want to enrich lives of individuals with development disabilities
- You are detail oriented and organized
- You are a self-motivated individual
- You can work independently and as part of a team
- You have experience in event management and development
- You are confident in your communication skills
- You can adapt quickly while remaining professional
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a field related to Business, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or Marketing
For more information or to apply please reach out to Courtney Brockman, HR Manger, at email@example.com or 402.430.6152