What does a great Director of Marketing do?
This individual will develop strategies, execute programs and optimize results from demand generation activities in support of lead acquisition, sales and retention of our Merchant Services business. You will work alongside technology, sales operations and corporate/product marketing teams to deploy technologies that enable coordinated campaigns, including email marketing and lead nurturing tactics. In this role, you will have the ability to work with marketing team members in 8+ countries!
As a Director of Marketing, you can look forward to\:
- Marketing of products and services to specific industry verticals/target markets and ensuring that the products/solutions are positioned to sell based on the needs of the market.
- The position requires the creation of go-to-market strategies and development of marketing plans to effectively position Fiserv solutions in the marketplace while delivering value to customers and profitable growth for the company.
- Lead a team who will be required to build and execute coordinated marketing campaigns, develop success metrics and monitor results of every marketing initiative for which they are responsible.
- Marketing efforts may include advertising, branding, product launches, acquisition/retention programs, sales collateral/tools development, event/tradeshow recommendations and ROI justification.
- Identify, implement and run new technology integrations to help us meet our business goals, including the development of an email marketing center of excellence.
- Prepare full life-cycle journey maps for multiple Business audience types within our Merchant Services business.
- Build and support the marketing automation system for marketing and sales from prospecting through to closed/won while serving as internal expert for marketing with a focus on adoption, strategy, execution, analysis and optimization.
- Oversee data governance and the corporate data standards for IT, securing the platform, CAN-Spam and GDPR compliance.
- This includes data segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, event capture, lead management and contact data management.
- Work closely with the marketing leads and their partners to ensure the successful strategy of new programs, as well as the implementation and optimization of always-on nurture campaigns.
- Implement testing methodologies (A/B and multivariate testing) to improve conversion rates (content, email templates, landing pages) to optimize campaign results.
- Work with Creative and Technical agency partners, internal stakeholders, marketing team members and our Eloqua development team to ensure campaigns are set up accurately for tracking, and ensure approvals are in place.
- Achieve operational excellence in managing processes and service delivery.
- This may also include developing SLAs for internal clients, evaluating and making changes to processes to improve results.
Basic qualifications for consideration\:
- Bachelors degree in business, MBA preferred with an emphasis on marketing or related field or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Minimum 8+ years of progressive marketing, communications or product management experience in a business to business environment
- 5+ years experience with vendor selection and management
- 10+ years of professional experience in email campaign management, marketing automation and sales.
- 3+ years of professional experience with Eloqua or Marketo
- 2+ years using Salesforce.com or similar CRM and planning and managing budgets and resources.
It would be great if you also have\:
- Ability to translate technical product information into external, benefits-focused material
- Demonstrated influence and negotiation skills with senior management;
- Strategic thinker who recommends improvements for individual campaigns that will best demonstrate marketing automation platform capabilities.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects; understands how to work in a lean, agile environment
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in new technologies and 'all things digital'.
Learn more about Fiserv\:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people arent thinking about financial services. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
Were Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The companys approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine Worlds Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.