Position Description Overview
Cloud Solutions Architects work closely with the business and engineering teams to understand our customers' business goals and provide them with technology solutions that help them realize those goals. Focused on technology design, and professional service estimation, Cloud Solutions Architects partner closely with delivery-focused members of the team to ensure the success of a sold solution and delivery of the expected outcome.
- Lead engagements as the AWS subject matter expert to identify and solve customer problems and translate customer requirements into deliverable services
- Create blueprints for hybrid cloud infrastructures centered around AWS (network, server, storage, security, and management software topologies)
- Provide consulting expertise on cloud operational models and strategic roadmaps
- Own successful implementation of client solutions by ensuring success transition of designed solutions to the delivery team and remain engaged with the client while becoming a 'thought leader' for the next opportunity.
- Ensure that a quality solution is delivered in a timely manner, within budget, and to our client's satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- Experience with public, private and hybrid cloud architectures
- Experience across domains of datacenter technologies at the architecture and operational level (e.g. virtualization, compute, databases, networking, storage)
- Experience working for a technology or consulting company with a focus on Amazon Web Services Minimum of basic level of certification in AWS (Associate Level SA or SysOps), Professional or Specialty Cert preferred
- Strong expertise in designing and presenting enterprise technology solutions Expert AWS knowledge across core concepts such as VPC, Landing Zone, Networking and security primitives (e.g. Network ACLs, Security Groups & firewalls, Internet and NAT Gateways)
- Strong AWS knowledge across concepts such as GuardDuty, SecurityHub, Inspector, Macie, CloudTrails, CloudWatch, CloudWatch Events, AWS Config, IAM, Secrets Manager, KMS/Secrets Manager, Lambda, Code Pipeline, CloudFormation
Learn more about Fiserv\:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people arent thinking about financial services But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
Were Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The companys approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine Worlds Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us
United States-Georgia-Atlanta-Atlan-5565 Glenridge Connector