Position Description Overview
The merger agreement under which Fiserv acquired First Data has created one of the worlds leading payments and financial technology providers. We offer leading technology capabilities that enable a range of payments and financial services, including account processing and digital banking solutions; card issuer processing and network services; e-commerce; integrated payments; and the Clover cloud-based point-of-sale solution. This particular Solution Architect role is within the Government Professional Services organization. We are contracted through the California Department of Technology to provide the Department of Motor Vehicles a secured, end-to-end, future-proof solution that expands DMVs payment acceptance capabilities, enabling credit card acceptance, integrated check and debit card environment with the scale to add more alternative payment options. This role will begin on the CA DMV Project, supporting the implementation of our Clover product throughout DMV locations within the state, but will evolve to expand and more broadly support the suite of products that the Professional Services team delivers to public sector clients.
- Provide thought-leadership, and technical-excellence, in the sales and hand off to delivery of complex solutions encompassing multiple products and services; beginning with Clover
- Present solution strategies and impact to customer.
- Gather and socialize within the organization the voice of client feedback to improve the customer experience and inform future product development.
- Maintain and/or obtain a detailed level of knowledge on company solutions, products and services.
- Reduce time to revenue by managing pre-to-post sales handoff to implementations.
- Contribute consultative solution input for response to RFPs.
- Develop and document transaction solution flows using MS Visio
- Review and confirm proposed solutions to ensure client technical requirements are aligned
- Complete required deal desk forms with technical specifications for solution set
- Monitor and assist implementations during client boarding process
- Facilitate technical discussions between product, platform experts, sales, and client representatives
- Provide enterprise-level consultation to clients, proactively driving value-based technical solutions and capabilities, and boosting competition displacement on strategic sales engagements;
- Examine and interpret platform specifications to address client requirements
- Influence product development senior management on enterprise-level innovation roadmap strategy.
- Assist Product Leaders with business guidance, consultative direction, and knowledge development.
- Development of value based proposals and technical architecture of proposed solutions;
- Where applicable lead customers through detailed software demonstrations of Security and Fraud solutions
- Identify, document and resolve any internal or external barriers to success (technical, resource, etc.).
- Document proposal of solution including technical design, potential implementation phases and work streams.
- Facilitate internal and external technical customer meetings to validate discovery and solutions, ensure smooth transition to servicing teams, and maintain consistent communication and messaging
- 3+ years of experience in, technical support, implementation, and/or product development with strong consultative and strategic sales support skill sets.
- Highly preferred\: 3+ years of experience in electronic payments services and technology solutions. Familiar with functions of hardware, software, and network systems.
- Demonstrated ability to speak to a spectrum of innovative solutions to shared Merchant/Issuer business needs and emerging market trend
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent time management and the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Intellectual Acumen\: resourcefulness, sense of urgency, competitive, coachable, detailed oriented
- Professional Acumen\: industry experience, new business experience
- Facilitation\: critical thinking, analytical, process oriented
- Communication\: written, multiple levels of detail, appropriate messaging
- Products and Services
- Industry Knowledge
- Organizational Savvy & Politics
- Effective Communications
- Voice of the Customer
- Agile Development
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- IT Architecture
- Business Development
- Solutions Development
Learn more about Fiserv\:
Life moves fast. And as itdoes, we know most people arent thinking about financial services But weare.
We help people and businesses move money and informationevery minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day,behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
Were Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and paymentsenabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with theway people live and work today. The companys approximately 44,000 associatesproudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, membersand consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point ofthought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a waythat moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE MagazineWorlds Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committedto excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv andFind Your Forward with us.
United States-California-Roseville-Rosev - 8875 Washington Blvd