The Technical Project Manager is responsiblefor the delivery of exceptional technical project services, as well as the coordinationof all phases of the ERP Integration process - including gathering businessrequirements from customers, developing a scope of work and managing thedeliverable tasks accordingly. The successful candidate will be responsible forcoordinating the technical and project management aspects of each engagement,with special attention to the timing and resources for projects involvingOracle EBS, SAP ECC and other ERP applications.
- Review and complete final changes for Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Gather business requirements from customers to plan project time lines, tasks, dependencies and status reports
- Coordinate project kick-off, team introductions and goals and garner buy-in
- Identify critical dependencies and perform risk mitigation
- Marshal resources from product development, ERP Support, Infrastructure and Gateway Support teams as required
- Hold all resources accountable to project deadlines and deliverables
- Provide first level response to technical questions and issues
- Proactively communicate with customers on best practice use and product solution configuration
- Deliver assigned projects within agreed upon schedule
- Provide accurate and efficient management of reported issues, including clearly documenting all activity for each incident
- Work additional hours beyond regularly scheduled hours as requested by management
Desired Skills andExpertise\:
- Minimum of 5 years experience, preferably 10 years
- B.S. degree or equivalent education or certifications
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work both in a team environment and on an individual basis
- Must be capable and display previous command of a standard implementation methodology as well as be able to re-evaluate and recommend improvements
- Ability to work/communicate to all levels of management and knowledge-based personnel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including exhibiting professionalism and diplomacy when working with customers
- A demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office programs (Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- UNIX/Linux knowledge be able to understand application OS dependencies and directory structure
- mySQL or Oracle comfortable defining data sources from application environment (JDBC) to db
- JBOSS familiar with application deployment on server, ear structure, start/stop and debugging
- JAVA, REST/JSON, SOAP simple understanding of API calls and dependency on ports and firewall settings
- Oracle EBS, SAP ECC a basic understanding of ERP applications, enterprise change management as seen from Fortune 500 companies
Were Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and paymentsenabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with theway people live and work today. The companys approximately 44,000 associatesproudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, membersand consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a waythat moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE MagazineWorlds Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committedto excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv andFind Your Forward with us.
United States-Illinois-Aurora-Aurora-495 N Commons Dr