As a Production Operator, you will be responsible for\:
- Operating Embossing, BOWE, Data Match, Inserting and Printing machines
- Performing data entry to update Card Track system
- Account processing such as tagging, special handling and delivery, transferring accounts to special delivery area, packaging accounts for shipment in accordance with clients instructions, using computerized Rolodex system to determine correct shipping method and manually inserting and processing small jobs
- Performing quality checks
- Verifying correct material used and embossing completed in accordance with industry standards
- Participating in problem resolution and root cause analysis
- Investigating client reported defects and assist with the implementation of revised procedures
- Troubleshooting to resolve machine and job related problems
- Performing minor machine adjustments as required
- Assisting in the orientation and training of other employees
- Participating in the team cross-training
- Maintaining clean work area
- Understanding, interpreting and abiding by OSHA regulations
- Participating in team safety activities
- Identifying and reporting any unsafe condition or activities
To learn more about this position, watch this VIDEO about a day in the life of a Production Operator.
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- Basic PC operating skills (e.g. Microsoft Windows)
- Ability to stand the majority of an eight hour shift
- Ability to intermittently lift between 30 to 40 pounds
- Must be able to read and comprehend basic work-related instructions such as training materials, policies, work orders and other media communications, in English
- Willingness to work flexible schedules, including overtime, weekends, and holidays as required
- Previous production experience, preferred
- Enrollment in a post-secondary program (e.g. college, vocational program, etc.), preferred
- Accuracy / Attention to Detail
- Quality Management
- Technical Troubleshooting
- DESKTOP TOOLS
- General Computer Competencies
What Fiserv Offers\:
- Tuition assistance after 90 days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits within first 30 days
- 401(k) match
- Time Off Policy includes up to 17 days per year plus 9 holidays
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy for new parents, up to 12 weeks of paid time off for primary caregiver
- Career advancement opportunities across all Fiserv organizations
Learn more about Fiserv\:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people arent thinking about financial services But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
Were Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The companys approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine Worlds Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
United States-Virginia-Chesapeake-Chesa - 1449 Kristina Way