First Data (NYSE\: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The companys 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the worlds largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
Position Description Overview
First Data is looking for a Cybersecurity Architect that will architect and design solutions to complex security and business needs while aligning with security strategies, policies standards, guidelines and procedures. Candidate will lead the remediation of significant gaps in the security of a large enterprise. Position will encompass Cloud Security, Application Security, Infrastructure and Endpoint Security, and Database Security.
Maintain responsibility for Cybersecurity risk identification, assessment, and evaluation of projects across the enterprise and work with project stakeholders to comprehend architecture, design, planned controls, and anticipated threats.
Candidate will be responsible for developing security solutions that align to business needs and compliance requirements.
Candidate will need to be proficient in all areas of information security and familiar with payment card industry (PCI) regulations. Architect position will work closely with local technology experts to assist in solution architecture. Position will also need to work with risk managers to identify and document ongoing security risks and assist with remediation planning.
- Consults with Senior IT management on the design of complex systems and projects. May consult with leadership on emerging technologies. Supports existing business systems applications. Performs additional job duties as required.
- Candidate will be responsible for developing security solutions that align to business needs and compliance requirements. Candidate will need to be proficient in all areas of information security and familiar with payment card industry (PCI) regulations.
- Candidate will work closely with local technology experts to assist in security solution architecture. Position will also need to work with risk managers to identify and document ongoing security risks and assist with remediation planning.
- Perform security reviews, identify gaps in security architecture, and develop a security risk management plan.
Scope of Job
Works on complex systems and project issues with senior IT management. Demonstrates strong leadership with senior management. Coaches and leads other IT managers and business managers.
- 8+ yrs. of related IT experience. Bachelors Degree at College of Engineering and Technology or equivalent work experience. Expert with multiple languages and tools. Expert in emerging technologies. Possesses broad based and in-depth knowledge of complex technologies, tools, methodologies, the enterprise and industry. Strong understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies knowledge to support the needs of critical systems and projects.
- CISSP certification a major plus. AWS/GCP architect certifications preferred.
- Knowledgeable on Data Loss Prevention solutions.
- Knowledgeable on Risk Management Framework.
- Knowledge of Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards. Knowledge of AWS and/or Cloud Technologies.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in a Cyber Security or Architecture related role.
- Experience with Azure security tools and options including Azure Identity Protection, Cloud App Security, Conditional Access, and Azure Security Center.
- Able to function independently and perform multiple functions and duties with minimal supervision or guidance. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience with AWS and GCP cloud providers. Broad expertise in security concepts such as identity and access management, encryption, vulnerability discovery/management, and systems security. Experience in the payments industry a plus.
- Knowledge of concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design of applications, information and underlying information technologies.
First Data is an Affirmative Action - Equal Opportunity
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.
United States-California-Mountain View-Mount-150 W Evelyn Ave #300