Inside Sales Consultant Entry Level - Sales
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world's largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year.
As a recognized leader in helping small and medium sized (SMB) businesses grow through state of the art solutions, First Data is seeking energetic, tech-savvy, results driven sales professionals for a field-based Business Consultant position on our merchant services sales team. This position will provide you with the opportunity to connect and support the engine of America's economy, the small business owner. Utilizing a solution-based, consultative selling approach to identify the client's needs, you'll sell the full suite of First Data solutions including: point of sale products (Clover), loyalty and gift card solutions, Data Analytics, Security & Compliance, EMV compatibility, credit and debit services, and many other cloud-based business solution applications.
Become a part of an exciting, fast-paced and growing team of sales professionals with an opportunity to build your career in payments technology. We are a global firm that is transforming the way we all think about payments and business solutions. Join the First Data team, and be a part of the payments technology evolution.
SMB INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT: Marietta, GA
As a new Business Consultant, you will be provided with thorough training on our products, services, and sales methodology. Additionally, we offer our sales teams continual training and operational support to ensure that you are well versed on our business solutions and product suite to assist you in maximizing your success.
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Generate new merchant sales through a consultative solution approach over the telephone.
- Build customer confidence in your ability to successfully solve their business needs with the right products and services in a prompt and professional manner.
- Listen, identify, and qualify sales opportunities to up-sell additional products and services.
- The ability to Self-source leads when necessary in a business to business environment, which may also be complemented by First Data referral partners.
- Retain clients by building relationships and growing portfolios through relationship management and cross consulting.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in e-commerce, the payments industry, and the overall business environment to ensure your sales success.