Position: Sales Executive - Grocery Vertical
Location: Jersey City NJ
About First Data First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company's 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world's largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
· Generates new demand, revenue, profit margin and retention for First Data with assigned mix of current and new prospect clients in the grocery industry.
· Exceed quota objectives for assigned client portfolio and New Business for First Data.
· Conducts regular cadence of communication with the client at all levels and disciplines by effectively articulating the First Data value proposition.
· Leads multiple opportunities concurrently (although potentially in different sales stages) in a manner that will identify and execute to close new sales opportunities following First Data's sales process methodology.
· Understands and executes effectively the pipeline, forecasting, and commitment to buy process with high degree of accuracy through time to revenue.
· Builds a business case leading to the submission and presentation to the client a proposal with a set of solutions, business justification and expected results to win the business.
· Insures proactive accountability to the client leading to enhanced client experience and retention. Be able to elevate and bring to closure client issues quickly and effectively with a sense of urgency.
· Must be able to work in a virtual team setting to coordinate the appropriate resources to meet varying client requirements. This will include product specialists, solution consultants and service sales to generate new business opportunities and greater share of wallet with the client. Collaborates across the organization to ensure client needs are being met.
· Action-oriented with a drive to overcome obstacles and exceed goals.
· Creates a collaborative work environment that motivates individuals and teams to deliver outstanding results
· Demonstrates broad perspective and considers multiple aspects of issues and opportunities
· Creates an environment of genuine concern for clients and prospects to help them grow their business.
· Can influence others and negotiate while maintaining trust and preserving relationships
· Establishes relationships with employees based on mutual responsibility and accountability
· Demonstrates managerial courage to provide feedback and address concerns
· Demonstrates strong critical thinking and problem resolution skills
· Builds relationships at all levels to drive collaboration and shared success
· Monitors and measures key business indicators
· Potential to be highly visible and on boards/ advisory boards of key industry associations.
Scope of Job
Long sales cycle. C-Level (CEO, CFO, COO) sales.
Works with minimal guidance.
· Grocery Store background mandatory
· Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
· Prior experience of successfully working in a dynamic, matrix environment.
· Previous experience in the Acquiring and/or Payments Industry is required
· Strong, tangible results in previous sales role(s). 7+ years of experience in sales and/or relationship management functions in the Grocery vertical.
· Demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships at a very senior level with clients gaining trusted advisor status.
· Financial management prudence ability to manage revenue and margin as well as acquisition and retention resources.
· Needs to be a great planner have a plan, work the plan, re-evaluate the plan on an ongoing basis and revise it as necessary.
· Leads and develops an account strategy using clients growth plans, budget and project timelines.
· Travel required: Approximately 50%
Bachelor's Degree required. 7+ years of experience in sales and/or relationship management functions in the Grocery vertical
First Data is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.
|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
|Date Closes||January 9, 2019|
|Located In||Jersey city, NJ|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories