Position: Sales Executive - Enterprise/Payments
Location: Phoenix AZ, Salt Lake UT, Denver CO, Dallas TX, KC
About First Data First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company's 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world's largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
· The Sales Executive II is the lead sales person to create a strategic relationship with senior business leaders leading to the acquisition of new clients across the Healthcare vertical. This individual must have a proven track record of success opening new accounts and driving complex solutions sales and revenue growth. The Sales Executive II will need to align prospects vision and requirements with First Data solutions portfolio to deliver differentiated customer value. As the strategic advisor to the client, this individual is required to have an in-depth understanding of the clients business, goals, strategies as well as industry trends and directions. This role is focused on helping clients grow their business leading large, multi-disciplined project teams, and integrating a broad set of innovative payment and technology solutions in complex client environments.
· Generates new demand, revenue and profit margin for First Data with a target list of new client prospects in our Healthcare vertical.
· Establish a regular cadence of communication with clients at all levels and disciplines by effectively articulating the First Data value proposition.
· Lead multiple opportunities concurrently in various stages of the selling cycle that will identify, execute and close new business following First Data's sales process methodology.
· Understand and execute pipeline, forecasting, and commit to purchase process with high degree of accuracy accelerating time to revenue.
· Build a territory plan, work that plan and evaluate and revise as required to maximize business opportunity. Lead and develop account strategies including growth plans, budget and project timelines.
· Develop a business case and presentation of client proposal with a set of solutions, financial justification and expected results to overcome objections and win the business with maximum revenue/margin.
· Insures proactive accountability to the client leading to enhanced client experience. Be able to elevate and bring to closure client issues quickly and effectively with a sense of urgency. Collaborates across the organization to ensure client needs are being met.
· Must be able to work in a virtual team setting to coordinate the appropriate resources to meet varying client requirements. This will include product specialists, solution consultants and implementation/service resources to generate new opportunities and greater share of wallet with clients.
Scope of Job
Long sales cycle. C-Level (CEO, CFO, COO) sales.
Works with minimal guidance.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 10 years sales related experience preferred, or equivalent military experience.
· Bachelor's degree required
· 10+ years of experience in sales and/or business development roles across multiple verticals including healthcare and life sciences with successful demonstrated performance against quota for multiple years
· Possess a fundamental understanding of solution selling. Demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships at a very senior level with clients gaining trusted advisor status
· Strong influencing and negotiation skills
· Background in insurance business or financial processes, banking, card processing, merchant processing, check services, prepaid and alternative payments is a significant plus.
· Experience in technology software or services sales to large accounts.
· Prior experience of successfully working in a dynamic, matrix environment
· Excellent verbal and communications skills
· Travel required: Approximately 30-40%
First Data is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.
|Date Posted||December 1, 2018|
|Date Closes||January 4, 2019|
|Located In||Phoenix, AZ|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories