About First Data
First Data is the global leader in payment technology and services solutions. With 23,000 owner-associates and operations in 34 countries, the company provides secure and innovative payment technology and services to more than six million merchants and financial institutions around the world, from small businesses to the world's largest corporations. Today, businesses in nearly 70 countries trust First Data to secure and process over 2,000 financial transactions per second. First Data's unparalleled infrastructure and partnerships go beyond the transaction with next-generation point-of-sale technology fueled by powerful analytics to detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending, and strengthen customer loyalty. All day, every day, First Data helps its clients thrive in the evolving world of commerce.
First Data is proud to be named the 2017 #1 Best for Vets Employer by Military Times.
First Data is driving technological enhancements and solutions within the dynamic Payments Industry, and is helping to transform the global economy. Our product line and client base continue to grow, as do the customers we serve. First Data helps its customers by optimizing its own operations through process improvement and smart business management. If you want to be on the cutting edge of the Payments Industry, then the Military-Affiliated Analyst Program is for you!
During this career development program, you will have two one-year assignments in core roles in one of our four main functional areas: Technology & Innovation, Operations, Global Business Segments, or Corporate. Each role will build upon the other and together will provide a breadth of experience unique in the business world¦and unique to you! First Data is looking for military veteran and military spouse candidates with drive and enthusiasm. The best & brightest will be the framework of the firm's future; a pipeline of top talent for manager positions in critical functional areas of the firm.
Atlanta, GA; Coral Springs, FL; Hagerstown, MD; Jersey City, NJ; Omaha, NE
Candidate Qualifications & Education Requirements
What we are looking for:
· Bachelor's degree with a competitive GPA
· Veterans: less than three years of post-military work experience
· Military Spouses: less than three years of professional work experience
· Guard / Reservists: less than three years of professional work experience
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· Interested in financial technology / payments and willing to relocate if needed
· Analytical/quantitative skills
· Enthusiasm and inquisitiveness
· Drive and initiative
· Self-starter capable of working autonomously
· Collaboration skills and ability to work effectively as a team member
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Attention to detail, highly adaptable, ability to multi-task
· Project management skills and experience a plus
· Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship
Please Note: Our Military-Affiliated Analyst Program interview process begins in January and typically lasts through March for a July 2019 start date. You can expect to hear from one of our recruiters if your qualifications align.
First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veteran/Disabled/LGBT).
Please visit our website firstdata.jobs.net and conduct a search for "Military-Affiliated Analyst Program" to create a candidate profile and apply.
|Date Posted||November 30, 2018|
|Date Closes||January 3, 2019|
|Located In||Coral springs, FL|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories