- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Previous PC experience is desired
- Previous warehouse/production experience is preferred
- Ability to stand a majority of your shift and lift between 25 to 50 pounds.
- Meet or exceed efficiency requirements related to the position
What we Offer:
- Tuition assistance after 90 days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits within first 30 days
- Retirement benefits including 401(k) and employee stock purchase plan
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 17 days of paid time off during first year, plus 9 paid holidays
- Industry leading parental leave policy
- Career advancement opportunities across all First Data organizations
First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.