As a Collector, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting unpaid consumer debt or 3rd party merchant receivables in a call center environment. The accounts are collected in compliance with all applicable regulations and internal performance standards in order to meet or exceed the monthly goal objectives of a personal and/or departmental budget.
- Contacting the proper party (manually or via automatic dialing system), describing the debt and soliciting payment arrangements for the account in compliance with applicable regulations and established policy and procedures.
- Establish rapport in order to overcome objections and negotiate payment of the debt.
- Documenting all discussions and actions in the collections system or database.
- Confirming payment arrangements and finalizing call.
- Working on special projects as assigned.