As a Senior Collector, you will be:
- Responsible for the collection, via manual dialing, of unpaid consumer debt or 3rd party merchant receivables in a call center environment. These debt amounts may be larger than those assigned to the Collectors. These debts may have also been through a period of collections efforts by the Collector group.
- Assigned consumer or merchant debt inventory and be held accountable for collection performance based on departmental assigned targets. Senior Collector debt assignments are typically larger amounts making the collection performance and goal attainment critical to Department goals.
- Collecting accounts in compliance with applicable regulations and internal performance standards so as to achieve a pre-set goal objective.
- Utilizing credit reports and other skip-tracing information to collect on accounts.
- Providing daily coverage of all accounts until payment arrangements have been made.
- Documenting all discussions and actions in collections system or database.
- Completing special projects as assigned.