First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world's largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
First Data's Product Development, Client Solutions and Technology functions are responsible for innovation and advancement of our technology solutions across all of our client segments, and make a critical contribution to ensuring that First Data retains its position as a leading technology innovator. Our Product Development teams are responsible for end-to-end ownership of the product life cycle. Our Client Solutions teams deliver global solutions and expertise that make commerce possible. Our Technology teams develop a wide range of applications and solutions that enable next-generation commerce and create the infrastructure of the global commerce ecosystem. They also ensure that our data remains secure through their work in cyber-security.
The Director, Product Operations will be a part of the core group that has built the next generation of analytics solutions targeted towards small and medium retailers. We are looking for a hands-on, customer focused owner who has experience managing day to day product operation functions to ensure reliability and integrity. Manage and set User and Client Expectations through full Product Lifecycle. Improve product quality, delivery, and methodology as needed.
· Customer Evangelist: Point person for owning the merchant experience including Call Centre Training, User and Client escalations. Monitor user feedback and escalations; work closely with testing team on daily regression test findings fixes and prioritization.
· Understand the customer: Interact with various customers individually and in groups to understand their requirements, use cases & scenarios.
· Communication: point of contact for dissemination of new product features and functions to Users, Clients and partners.
· Solution Definition & Requirement specifications: Research and analyse potential product improvements and enhancements, create detailed documentation of the required feature functionality to create solution. Manage solution deliverable through concept, development, testing and launch.
· Work closely with various internal business groups: Sales, product marketing, engineering, legal, compliance and other internal teams to deliver product feature functionality.
· Be a data geek: Delve into the details of the data required to support feature functionality and structure.
· Product Management experience (5+ years) managing data heavy applications.
· Ability to distinguish what matters from what doesn't and drive the development to address or enhance customer needs.
· Prior experience working with analytics or reporting applications.
· Must have a can-do attitude and be flexible in a fast-paced start-up environment.
· Outstanding teamwork and communication skills.
· Must be an intelligent individual with an excellent work ethic, exceptional judgment, and unquestionable integrity. Hands on, high energy, and highly responsive.
· Experience managing User Interface driven applications for businesses to demonstrate high degree of understanding of customer needs.
First Data is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
|Date Posted||July 14, 2018|
|Date Closes||August 17, 2018|
|Located In||Jersey city, NJ|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories